Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boomer Sooner!


Cody and I have talked about going to OU vs. TX since we were dating and never had the opportunity to go since tickets are almost impossible to get, however this is our lucky year! I was somewhat concerned to go to the game 4 months pregnant, however to my and Cody's surprise I did really well. Of course I was tired but who is not after any football game :) Dallas is such a great city to host the Red River Rivalry! I love it there. So much to do so little time. The only bad part was that the Sooners lost. That's ok though since it was a tight game. We lead almost the whole time. For those of you who have never been, the game is at the Cotton Bowl in the middle of the TX state fair. Even if you do not go to the game you should go to the fair. They have the best funnel cakes I have ever had!