Friday, February 24, 2012

Mommy's Hawaiian Adventure

This year the American Farm Bureau's Annual Meeting was in Honalulu, Hawaii. We were all going wanting to go, however Cody had some hearings that he needed to attend so off I went to paradise with my coworkers, wishing my boys were with me the entire time. Hawaii truly is an amazing place to travel. The moment you arrive at the airport you feel the warm tropic air and smell the wonderful aroma of tropical flowers. I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to see so many great places. Here are a few pictures of the senery that I got to enjoy for a few days.


Sunrise behind Diamond Head










We stayed at the Royal Hawaiian. It was beautiful.


View from the Convention Center







At a Luau







On the way to Diamond Head


Veiw from a catamaran


Can't wait to go back with my boys!!!